Full Day Tour Only
Prices(cash) include transport, qualified driver guide, bottled water.
2-3 People R1100 per person
4-5 people R950 per person
6+ People R695 per person
A sample itinerary is as follows:
- Leave Cape Town via N1 and follow Sir Lowry's mountain pass to look-out over False Bay.
- Visit an Overberg farm stall where natural preserves, jams and delightful pastries can be enjoyed over a cup of tea. (Optional)
- Proceed directly to Hermanus for spectacular views of WalkerBay from the cliff paths.
- Unsurpassed whale watching from the town and surrounds (Seasonal)
- Time for lunch at one of the many restaurants around the square.
- More time for whale sightings.
- See the scenic villages of Kleinmond, Betty’s Bay, PringleBay and Rooi Els before taking the spectacular Claren's Drive to Gordon’s Bay. This drive is even more spectacular than the famous Chapman’s peak drive with its world famous ocean views.