cape town self catering | self catering accommodation cape town | blaauwberg accommodation
blaauwberg accommodation ~ Atlantic Sunset, Blaaubergstrand
Atlantic sunset is a bright, spacious townhouse situated in Grande Bay complex, a fenced and security gated complex. FIVE minutes walk to Big Bay, popular with swimmers and surfers and from a MyCity bus route station.
Sleeps 6 – 7 comfortably.
Blouberg Beach, 5 minutes drive, is great for jogging, roller blading, kite & windsurfing. Across Table Bay harbour towards West Coast, with stunning views of Table Mountain, close to long white sandy beaches A shopping centre with access to all essential shopping/restaurants is within walking distance.
Atlantic Sunset Layout & Facilities
• Double Garage
• Lounge with 2 couches, tv, DVD, radio/cd player, DSTV (please bring your own card)
• Dining area open plan
• Fully equipped kitchen, including microwave, washing machine and tumble drier, fridge/deepfreeze, toaster, sandwich toaster and crockery/cutlery for 7 people
• Large balcony with view.
Table, chairs & large sun umbrella + portable barbeque facilities (gas) which can be used in the back garden or balcony
• Small contained courtyard
• Guest loo
• Extra room with bed, no cupboards
• Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower). Stunning views of Table Mountain from this bedroom
• 2 x Twin bedrooms
• Full Family bathroom
• Situated in a complex with security gates at the entrance.
• Beach is just a few minutes walk from the complex
• Shopping mall within 5 minutes walk.
• Stunning views of Table Mountain.
• Self Catering (Whole 3 bedroom house)
13 January – 30 April : R1150 per night
1 May – 30 September : R890 p.n.
1 October – 30 November : R990 p.n.
1 December – 17 December : R1100 p.n.
18 December – 12 January : R1500 p.n.
Easter & Argus Weekends : R1500 p.n.
Discounted rates during low season on bookings of more than 5 nights
Regrettably, no credit card facilities
What to Do:
• Cape Town airport (+/- 45 minutes drive)
• Cape Town Waterfront (+/- 25 minutes drive)
• Cape Point (+/- 1 hour drive)
• Table Mountain (+/- 30 minutes drive)
• Winelands - Durbanville (+/- 20 minutes drive) Stellenbosch, Paarl & Franschoek (+/- 1 hour drive)
• Canal Walk (+/- 10 minutes drive) and Tygervalley Shopping Centre (+/- 30 minutes drive)
• Bayside Movies
• Table Mountain and Cable Car (+/- 30 minutes drive)
• Take a picnic to West Coast National Park – sparkling lagoon waters, rugged Atlantic coastline, bird watching and especially good in the spring for wild flowers (+/- 1 hour drive)
• Flamingo Vlei – birdwatching – flamingoes and white pelicans in spring / summer (+/- 10 minutes)
• Atlantic Beach & Milnerton Golf Courses (+/- 10 minutes drive)
• Gym’s – Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (+/- 10 minutes drive)
• Netcare Blaauberg Hospital (+/- 5 minutes drive)